- Pulpit fill for special conferences or revival meetings
- Training and development of leaders and volunteers through practical support efforts
- Teaching discipleship models for core church leadership
- Teaching cultural awareness and trends for church leadership
- Teaching Inductive Bible Study methods for church families, teachers, and leaders
- Counseling pastors and elders through discouragement, depression, or ministry burnout
- Family and/or couples conferences
- Teaching use and importance of digital & social media, web presence, church brand strategizing, logo development, marketing, community relations, etc.
- Training in basic media methods for worship services
- Prayer and consultant coverage
- Men's discipleship groups and men's ministry development
- Community outreach strategizing
Every year hundreds of churches close their doors and the vision of the spiritual men who founded those churches dies. But an effective local church is meant to be the hope of the world. It is designed to show the real and practical love of Jesus to its neighborhoods and communities. At 6.14 Ministries, we are passionate about encouraging pastors, leaders, and volunteers to follow the instructions of 2 Chronicles 15:7 — "Be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
We work with churches in multiple locations spread across several states around the U.S. and we can't wait to connect with yours. Whether you're a start-up ministry, a new church plant, a contemporary or traditional model, we are glad to come alongside and offer our support and insights. If you would like for us to serve your church's unique needs, just contact us via e-mail, phone, or social media.
6:14 Ministries will visit your church on a predetermined date to meet with your pastoral staff and/or team of assistants and volunteers. It is our desire to facilitate a series of meetings or schedule a conference in order to discuss the topics that are relevant to your specific needs. Whether it's discipleship training, family and couples counseling, or digital media implementation, we are here to provide you with the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to better reach your local community and connect with your congregation.